Situated on the Lake Erie shoreline, the first-time Festival site of Sandusky welcomes Feast-goers to the Great Lakes region in 2021. This area of Ohio is known as “vacationland” because it features Cedar Point, a world-class amusement park, along with beaches and outdoor water activities such as boating and fishing. Sandusky offers a variety of shopping and restaurants in easy-to-get-around mid-size town. The very comfortable September average daily high temperature is 73 degrees while the average low is 56 degrees.
The host property for services is Kalahari Resort, an African-themed, family-friendly complex featuring a massive indoor water park and other on-site attractions. The resort is offering the following for this year’s Feast:
- Daily services held in a ballroom large enough to accommodate social-distancing requirements for all attendees, if necessary.
- Ergonomic chairs with lumbar support in meeting hall
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the property
- 20% off in Kalahari Spa
Sandusky promises to be an excellent Feast site. For information regarding scheduled site activities, please see the calendar on this microsite.
Mr. Phil Sena
Phone: (512) 535-6771
Email: [email protected]
And He said to them,
"Go into the world and preach the gospel to every creature."
- Mark 16:15
We are sorry for the inconvenience, but we have detected a problem. If you would like to try to login again please click here: Member Login
- You may have mis-typed your PIN or Password. Please verify your PIN (Personal Identification Number) and password using the links provided, or click here to try again.
- Or, Forgot your password? Click here to retrieve your password.
- Or, you have not created a password - Click here to create an account
- Or, if you believe this to be a server error please let us know.